iptv forum | cccam forum | iptv prova | iptv test | iptv abbonamenti | iptv panello | iptv gratis | iptv italy

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreambox C line

John Dough

Registered
Reaction score
A friend of mine wants me to put a cline on a stick for him to put in to his dreambox so could someone advise the format for this and where he should put it. I have never done a dreambox before so please bear with me Thank you . Great forum.

Bulldog

Registered
Reaction score
The Cline is a string of text which you only need to put in your cccam.cfg file by editing it only. The root will be var/etc/cccam.cfg You will need an editing software which will access your box in order to carry out this action.

Bigalnkazz

Registered
Reaction score
Place cline in note then when at friends box get a FTP program or look for cccam editor install open and enter ip of box and user normally root password Dreambox unless u changed it hit connect and cccam will go get the info copy and paste line there and save it'll send to box reboot box and ill be running hope this helps :)