iptv forum | cccam forum | iptv prova | iptv test | iptv abbonamenti | iptv panello | iptv gratis | iptv italy

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intruder could have had a knife, warns Ribery

Reaction score
Franck Ribery has stated that he did not feel threatened when confronted with a distraught fan in the Bayern Munich dressing room after Wednesday's training session, but has admitted that things could have turned awry had the intruder carried a weapon.

The man in question approached the Bavarians' Sabener Strasse headquarters claiming to be a friend of the Frenchman, before being taken away by security officials when the winger refused to talk to him.

"I went to the dressing room after training and saw a man sitting in my spot. I asked him what he was doing there and he said that he wanted to talk," Ribery explains to L'Equipe. "He looked distraught, but I did not feel threatened. I was not afraid at the time, but it was a bit of a shock. He was not a bad guy, but just think of what could have happened if he'd carried a knife..."

It is believed that the man in question previously visited the training ground two weeks ago with a dog, purporting that he had come to give it to Ribery.