What's new
iptv forum | cccam forum | iptv test | iptv trial | iptv prova |

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“iptvvipshare”

Mexes: I want to retire at AC Milan

Reaction score
Philippe Mexes has insisted that he is keen to stay at AC Milan despite playing just two games all season.The Frenchman has been frozen out since Filippo Inzaghi replaced Clarence Seedorf at San Siro and been linked with a move away from Milan either in January or at the end of the season.However, the 32-year-old has made it clear that he is happy to be patient and admits he could even see out the rest of his career at the club."I will definitely continue to play. I really hope to stay at Milan as long as possible. I would be honoured if I got the chance to retire at Milan," Mexes told Corriere dello Sport."I'm proud to be wearing this jersey. I would just want to stay here to prove that we can start winning things again."With Milan we’ve spoken about the possibility of a renewal, but not gone into too much detail."It’s not a question of money, even if it’s true that I have a nice contract. At Auxerre, at Roma and now here I’ve always wanted to respect the contract until the end. Trying to be professional until the last day, regardless of the money that goes into the bank account at the end of the month."In any case, over the summer I didn’t want to leave."Mexes' existing deal with Milan is due to expire at the end of the season.